Penguin CBD Review: How Their Gummies, Oils And CBD Cream Helped Me Become My Best Self
Presented in partnership with Penguin CBD…
As anyone who has ever tried a CBD product knows, it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what makes one brand better than the other. They all tout themselves as being pure and tasty and effective, but what matters most are the results after trying them, with consistency being the most crucial differentiator.
Given the fact I’ve used Penguin CBD products for the past few months, it’s easy to see how my entire life has been more productive, improving my overall mood and healthiness. Let’s face it, that’s not usually the revelation given the uncertain and stressful times we’re all going through.
So how has Penguin CBD been so impactful on me these past few months? Simple: Because their products work as designed.
Whether I’m popping a Penguin CBD gummy before bedtime to help me relax from my day, or rubbing the CBD cream on my face to help my skin look healthy and moisturized, to using a few drops of tincture as recovery on my joints after my long runs, there’s no denying that the products have brought a certain calmness on the hecticness that’s been going on.
And, while it’s easy to voice my positive experiences with Penguin CBD products, the devil’s always in the details when it comes to finding the best CBD products on the market, and Penguin sure as hell backs it up with their entire process.
For those on the hunt to find the best CBD oil, best CBD gummies, or best CBD cream, take a look below at what makes Penguin CBD the go-to source to help with what you’re looking for.
- Made with all-natural hemp grown in the nutrient-rich soil of Oregon.
- All hemp cultivated using only environmentally-friendly farming practices, without any pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers.
- Broad-spectrum extract with a full range of terpenes, flavonoids, and other beneficial compounds.
- Absolutely zero THC.
- Tested by ProVerde Laboratories, one of the most trusted third-party labs in the country.
- Committed to full transparency, with lab results available directly on the website.
- Uses MCT oil as a carrier oil for faster and greater absorption.
- Comes in five flavors: Natural, Mint, Citrus, Strawberry, and Cookies & Cream.
- Available in 250mg, 600mg and 1000mg strengths.
- All products are created with hemp naturally grown in Oregon.
- Grown with sustainable farming practices, without any pesticides or harmful chemicals.
- Gummies made from CBD Isolate for enhanced flavor.
- No THC whatsoever.
- Coated in a tangy and sweet sour-sugar mixture.
- 10mg of CBD per worm, with 30 worms per container.
- Third-party tested, with lab results available directly on the website.
- Praised by Merry Jane, Snoop Dogg’s digital platform for cannabis-related news and information.
- The terpene-rich formula is designed to be absorbed quickly, so it can protect your skin and restore your complexion back to a youthful glow.
- Absolutely zero THC.
- Products are made from Oregon hemp grown with environmentally-friendly farming practices.
- Penguin CBD cream is processed through a cutting-edge, CO2 extraction technology until it becomes a refined, broad-spectrum oil.
- THC-free and loaded with terpenes to rejuvenate your complexion.
- Third-party tested by ProVerde Labs, which makes sure Penguin CBD cream is clean from contaminants (i.e. pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, etc.) and totally safe for consumer use.
- Lab results available on their website.
With Penguin CBD also available in CBD capsules — which I have yet to try, but for sure have on my list to do so soon — there are tons of different ways to receive the many benefits of CBD through your preferred way. So, whether it’s for one of the reasons I’ve used these products for, or for other ways you’re looking to improve things in your life, Penguin CBD products are the choice to go with for a consistent, pure experience each time.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.