Phish Mexico has become such a great tradition in the Phish experience. A bucket-list vacation to the tropical Caribbean shores of Riviera Maya, where fans get to see Trey, Page, Mike, and Fishman perform four nights on the beach. The tropical set-up at Moon Palace resort is breathtaking.
Very few things are better than experiencing live Phish, barefoot in the sand, after a day of the ocean flowing in your veins, with the salt that’s in your tears.
If you can’t make it to Phish Mexico, couch tour is always an option. As in years past, LivePhish.com will webcast all four nights from the beach from Phish: Riviera Maya beginning Thursday, February 23.
It’s perfect for alleviating that FOMO, especially if your fellow Phish crew friends are in attendance.
Phish Mexico stream 2023 – How to watch live
If you’re looking for a Phish Mexico stream, we got you. Here’s how to tune in and watch the shows from Moon Palace.
A 4-night webcast pass is now available for pre-order via LivePhish, as well as individual nights, in case you have something going on during the weekend.
BUY THE PHISH MEXICO WEBCAST VIA LIVEPHISH
Below are the package Phish Mexico webcast options – remember, LivePhish is the only way to watch this year’s Phish Mexico stream.
Also: As part of your webcast purchase, there is currently a limited-time offer to add LivePhish+ for an additional $75 for new subscribers, giving you audio access to hundreds of high-quality live Phish shows.
This is a tremendous offer if you want to listen to the HQ live Phish archive on-demand.
- Phish Riviera Maya 2023 HD Webcast Pass (4 Shows) – $84.99
- Phish Riviera Maya 2024 HD Webcast Pass (4 Shows) + MP3s of Phish: Riviera Maya 2023 – $120.99
- Phish Riviera Maya 2023 HD Webcast Pass (4 Shows) and Phish Riviera Maya 2023 T-shirt – $117.99
- Phish Riviera Maya Individual Show HD Webcast – $24.99
- Phish Riviera Maya Individual Show HD Webcast + MP3s – $33.99
- Phish Riviera Maya Individual Show HD Webcast + T-Shirt – $57.99
As usual, it’s going to be an incredible webcast – don’t miss it.