PWInsider is reporting that Sytch is being held at the Monmouth County Correctional Institution stemming from a police stop yesterday.
The site is reporting that Sytch was arrested early in the morning and charged with operating a motor vehicle during a second license suspension, eluding a police officer and contempt/violation of a domestic violence restraining order.
The WWE Hall of Famer has been in and out of jail the last few years for multiple reasons, including:
- violating an order of protection (multiple times)
- disorderly conduct
- third-degree burglary
- failing to appear in court
- contempt of court, DUI (multiple times)
- leaving the scene of an accident (multiple times)
- receiving stolen property
- missing a scheduled drug test
- failing to report to her parole officer
- failing to maintain a stable residence
- driving without a license
- driving an unregistered vehicle
- operating a vehicle without required financial responsibility (insurance)
- displaying plate card in improper vehicle
- operating a vehicle without a valid inspection
- driving without Evidence of an Emission Inspection
- consumption of alcohol in a motor vehicle
- reckless driving
- failure to stop at a stop sign
- driving the wrong way on a one-way street
- driving with a suspended driver’s license
- careless driving.
Sytch is currently on parole.
In May, Sytch started an OnlyFans page, and was allegedly making bank.
According to Ringside News, about her new venture that “Even if every subscriber Sunny has signed up for the lowest subscription plan of $134.96 per 1/2 a year, her Only Fans is racking in $215,396 a year. If each of her subscribers is paying per month then she is making $287,184.24 a year. That being said, her yearly number should fall somewhere between those two figures minus 20%.”
But sometimes, mo’ money, mo’ problems, or maybe in the case of Sunny, mo’ money, same lifelong problems.
[via 411 Mania]