Here’s Where All The New Vending Machines Are In ‘Fortnite Battle Royale’ And What They Do
Do you have an embarrassing wealth of wood in Fortnite and not in the mood to build, but maybe you need to upgrade your weapon? Now you’ll be able to barter those building materials for a variety of loot and weapons thanks to the new vending machine addition to Fortnite: Battle Royale.
Epic Games unveiled the new vending machines where you can sell unused materials in exchange for loot. The vending machines will sell Common items, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. Each vending machine will sell three items, one for each material type (Wood, Stone, Metal). The great part is that the game will only accept in-game materials and not real money.
- Common items (white) will cost 100 materials
- Uncommon items (green) will cost 200 materials
- Rare items (blue) will cost 300 materials
- Epic items (purple) will cost 400 materials
- Legendary items (gold) will cost 500 materials