Presented in partnership with AT&T
If we’re being honest with ourselves, there’s a helluva lot of streaming going on right now. With everyone stuck indoors for the majority of the day because of this pandemic, we’re all on the hunt for as many shows, movies and new content as possible. Whether that means originals or old classics, it doesn’t really matter: We just want something to watch!
Enter HBO Max, a new streaming experience to enjoy.
But what makes HBO Max the premier destination for streaming content? HBO Max brings you closer to the entertainment you love. Enjoy all of your favorites, all in one place. Stream all of HBO together with even more movies and series, plus new Max Originals – there’s something for everyone in the family.
From old school ’90s TV shows like The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Friends, to all of HBO — and all sorts of stuff in-between — you can watch and rewatch some of the things you’ve always loved the most.
And here’s something else that’s awesome to know about: HBO Max is included with AT&T video, wireless and internet packages. Details below.
Get HBO Max included at no extra cost with AT&T TV, Wireless and Internet:
- AT&T TV Packages
- DIRECTV PREMIER™
- DIRECTV LO MAXIMO
- AT&T Unlimited Elite
- 1 GIG Internet with AT&T Fiber
So what is HBO Max?
You might be asking yourselves what the difference is between HBO Max and things like HBO GO and HBO NOW. Fair question, but we’ve got the answer for you.
HBO Max is a new streaming experience, and brings together all of HBO with even more movies and series, plus new Max Originals. Stream all of your favorites, all in one place.
This differs from both HBO GO because you don’t need a cable or TV package with HBO Max. It’s also different from HBO NOW because it offers a wider variety of titles. However, because the universe is looking out for all of us, all AT&T HBO subscribers get access to HBO Max at launch at no additional cost.
What do you get with HBO Max?
While we’ve mentioned a few of the titles above, here are some more details about what you get with HBO Max.
- Access to all of HBO together with new hits, classic favorites, and Max Originals.
- The ability to download top titles to watch on your favorite devices anywhere you go.
That means HBO Max delivers all of HBO, plus even more shows and movies and new Max Originals.
How to watch HBO Max with AT&T TV, Wireless and Internet:
Once you’re signed up for AT&T TV, Wireless or Internet, here are the ways you can enjoy streaming HBO Max with qualifying packages.
- Video: AT&T TV includes voice search, the best of Live TV and On Demand and easy access to your favorite video streaming apps, which includes HBO Max, through a seamless viewing experience. The HBO Max app will be pre-loaded on the AT&T TV set top box. Note: New AT&T TV customers can qualify for 12 months included of HBO Max. Entertainment package eligible through 6/27/20.
- Internet: Have multiple devices that want to stream TV shows or movies through the Internet at the same time? Just because you’re watching Entourage in the bedroom on a tablet, and your girlfriend’s trying to stream Friends from the kitchen on a laptop doesn’t mean it has to be a streaming war. 1 GIG Internet with AT&T Fiber provides reliability and speed, so everyone gets what they want most without hassle. Note: HBO Max is included with the 1GIG/Fiber internet.
- Wireless. AT&T’s Unlimited Elite includes unlimited data, 5G access, HD streaming, 30GB of mobile hotspot data per line plus HBO Max. Stream your favorite TV shows and movies at home or on the go on *America’s best network.
*Best Network based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019. Video may be limited to SD. Compatible device for 5G and HBO Max access. Online account required for HBO Max access. Programming and content subject to change. Additional charges, usage, speed & other restrictions apply.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.