Oh, you didn’t hear? That’s right, Danielle Bregoli AKA the “Cash Me Ousside” Girl is going on tour. I know, right? I guess when you’re closing in on 10 million Instagram followers you get to go on tour.
Not only that, Bregoli is also going to be making some serious bank on this tour if everything goes as planned.
Now, if you’re like me you’re asking yourself, “What on earth is she going to be doing that people would want to pay money to see?”
Well, according to TMZ, she’s planning a 3-part act…
– Danielle lip syncing and rapping to her fave songs, plus established acts making cameos.
– Live Q&A with the audience, which seems risky considering how defensive she can get.
– Invite audience members onstage to joke around. Translation: Get ready to be roasted by a 14-year-old.
Man, I can’t wait to see how much tickets are for this thing? What do you think she’ll charge? $10? $20? More?
TMZ also managed to finagle Bregoli’s list of backstage demands for this tour and none of it really surprises me…
We got hold of Cash Me Outside’s tour rider and she’s drawing the line at 4-star hotels or better. Money-wise … she requires $750 per diem, plus $3k to cover personal security costs.
Here’s where Danielle really lays down the law:
– 50″ inch TV with Netflix and DVD player for viewing Paris Hilton in “House of Wax” (movie subject to change)
– 3 fidget spinners
– 5 Gildan or Fruit of the Loom brand white tank tops, “ABSOLUTELY NO HANES BRAND”
– 4 large Domino’s pizzas
– 1 fruit platter, but NO pineapple
Compared to Justin Bieber’s insane tour rider this is pretty much nothing, but just give her a little more time and she’ll get there eventually.
[protected-iframe id=”fb8b6dc64176944fea60d3143784ff66-97886205-92827192″ info=”cdn-images.mailchimp.com/embedcode/slim-10_7.css” ]