This Funky 30-Minute ‘Melt’ Mix Is Pure Summer Vibes Even Though It’s Only Spring
Spring is a TEASE of a season; Once you get that first taste of warm weather, all you want to do is fast-forward to a time of year when you can be outside 24/7, chillin’ in the sunshine with friends and brews. This week’s weekend Melt mix will inspire you to do just that.
Our boy Tim Gunter recruited Bee’s Knees out of Los Angeles. They’ve done official remixes for Robin Thicke, Kill Paris, and Shift K3y. This week they’re taking The Melt to a funky new level, bringing a refreshing sound to house music.
Hit play, chillax, and dance on into the weekend.
1. All We Need (Haywyre Remix) – Odesza ft. Shy Girls
2. One Thing – Me & My Toothbrush
3. Kilometer (A-Trak Remix) – Sebastien Tellier
4. J.A.W.S. – Lxury
5. I Know (Bee’s Knees Remix) – Shift K3y
6. Be Your Girl (Kaytranada Edition) – Teedra Moses
7. Break It Down (Louis Futon Remix) – Logic ft. Jhene Aiko
8. All I See (Pomo Remix) – Bondax
9. Fidoober – Bee’s Knees