It is officially Barbecue season nationwide and this six-pack sampler of BBQ rubs is here to make your life better. You can take your BBQ game to the next level with these Spiceology rubs made using beer.
Making your own BBQ rubs at home can be time-consuming and expensive. Purchasing each spice individually really adds up at the grocery store and it’s not for everybody.
Spiceology is known for the freshness and quality of their rubs as well as the price. These rubs are affordable and made in small batches which ensures they stay as fresh as possible before making it to your doorstep.
If this 6-pack of beer-based BBQ rubs isn’t enough, Spiceology also sells an 8-pack of barbecue rubs. Both of these are available for purchase today on Huckberry.
Here’s a full rundown of the six beer-based barbecue rubs in this sampler:
- Cherry Chipotle Ale Rub: Sweet, smoky, and spicy all in one powerful blend
- Honey Mustard IPA Rub: Sweet honey and savory, rich dried mustard combined with all the bitter, floral, earthy, citrusy, piney, and fruity punch of a classic West Coast IPA
- Hickory Peach Porter Rub: Chocolate, caramel, and toffee notes are set against the sweetness of dried peaches and the smokey, meaty flavor of hickory wood
- Imperial Coffee Stout: Strong, dark, and creamy notes of a hoppy stout combined with spicy cinnamon and nutmeg and earthy cumin, finished with just a hint of smoky and spicy chiles
- jalapeño Lime Pilsner: Fruity, crisp, and slightly hoppy pilsner flavor combined with the fresh citrus flavors of limes and the bright heat of jalapeño
- Mesquite Peppercorn Lager Rub: Light, crisp flavors of lager beer combined with the spicy and fruity flavors of pink peppercorns and strong, earthy hints of mesquite
The Spiceology 6-Pack Beer Rub Sampler retails for $70 which is a bargain. Each rub comes in an 8oz beer can-style container which also makes a cool display in your barbecue station or man cave.
It is never too early to think about Father’s Day gifts or stocking up for your 4th of July BBQ this season so check these out!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.