Presented in partnership with Beast Brands…
- Whether you’re looking for body washes, shampoos and conditioners, soaps, lotions and shaving supplies, Beast Brands has you covered.
- Beast only use globally sourced, sustainably sourced, vegan, cruelty-free ingredients in all of their products.
- Beast Brands’ Nutt Butter comes in three options, giving you the control to choose the right anti-chafing cream for you.
Maybe it’s all the running I do, or maybe it’s something that’s just part of being a guy, but I always seem to experience a little bit too much chafing for my liking — especially down around my sack. Maybe that’s a little TMI, but, hey, it’s time to vocalize an all-too-common problem for millions of men worldwide.
But why choose discomfort when there’s actually a product specifically designed to help alleviate chafing? Thanks to Beast Brands‘ Nutt Butter (really!), every man can now integrate the first ever multipurpose lotion for your boys down there into their grooming routine.
Every guy has dealt with chafing before. Whether that’s of the hardcore, extreme uncomfortable version, or a lighter, tug on the ol’ nuts to feel a little better version, it’s not something anyone enjoys.
But Beast Brands‘ Nutt Butter — which comes in three different options: The Original, Nutt Butter Blue and Nutt Butter Extreme — helps soothe the sack to prevent chafing and discomfort, utilizing globally sourced, sustainably sourced, vegan, cruelty-free ingredients like eucalyptus, menthol, oats, tapioca, and aloe, among other sensational ingredients.
So instead of dealing with irritating chafing day in and day out, go ahead and scroll down to discover and compare which Nutt Butter’s right for you. It’s time to show your balls some love, fellas, and Beast Brands has finally given us something to do it right.
- Introducing the first ever multipurpose lotion for your boys down there, which brings a light and exhilarating eucalyptus tingle for added sensation
- Still Botanically Bountiful
Nutt Butter Blue
- Dries quickly with no added residue
- Prevents excess wetness, but still retains enough natural moisture to keep things smooth (not sticky)
- Features Oats, Tapioca, Corn Starch, Aloe and Vitamin E
- Free of Talc, Aluminum and Parabens
- Beast Brands’ Nutt Butter Blue is more drying than the Original Nutt Butter, and also features a unique scent
- It also has a medium tingle, compared to the light tingle of the Original Nutt Butter
Nutt Butter Extreme
- For the most intensity, try Beast Brands’ Nutt Butter Extreme
- Prepare for your boys beneath the waist to feel extremely invigorated, combining added menthol
- Includes 69,000 Beast Tingle Units (BTUs), so it’s recommended trying a small patch prior to attacking your sack
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.