- The Proof Nomad shorts (7″ and 9″) are the number one travel shorts of 2022 and built for anything that life might throw your way
- The two-way stretch Japanese Toray twill breathes great for long trips and they have a water-resistant DWR coating to keep them dry and repel stains and water
- Read more GEAR articles here
The experts have spoken and the Proof Nomad Short is the best pair of travel shorts for 2022. They are built for everyday wear, tailor-made for travel needs, and they come in four different colors for both the 7″ and 9″ inseam models.
Honestly, I hate talking about ‘travel shorts’ because it sounds like a phrase that was made up in a marketing room by people who couldn’t figure out how to sell their shorts. Because to me, ‘travel shorts’ have the same characteristics as the shorts I wear every day all Spring and Summer regardless of whether or not travel is involved.
I’m looking for everything that the Proof Nomad Shorts is offering. The two-way stretch Japanese Toray twill breathes great for long trips and they have a water-resistant DWR coating to keep them dry and repel stains and water. They have a covert zip pocket to keep valuables safe, zipped up, and hidden if you are in unknown territory. And the fabric has a perfect handfeel or skinfeel that’s similar to a midweight chino.
These Are The #1 Travel Shorts Of 2022 And Ready For Anything
Let’s check ’em out, shall we?
Full details of the Proof Nomad Shorts include:
* Constructed from two-way stretch Japanese Toray twill that breathes easy on long trips
* Water-resistant DWR coating added to repel liquids and remain breathable
* Soft handfeel comparable to a midweight chino
* Dual rear welt pockets with black matte snap buttons
* Covert zip pocket keeps your everyday carry safe and secure when you’re on the move
* Matte black and black oxide hardware adds subtle, modern style that blends in seamlessly to the pant
* Designed in San Francisco, constructed in Indonesia, and tested all over the world
If you want to check out all of the styles and colors of the Proof Nomad travel shorts just hit the ‘shop’ button below or above in the article. That will bring you to Huckberry where they have a full rundown of specs, materials, sizing, and more.
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.,