Tune Out The Rest Of The World With The Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
Presented in partnership with Bose 700 headphones…
Has anyone else noticed that all of this social distancing has brought out the worst in a lot of people? We’re crossing the streets to avoid coming within six feet on the sidewalk. We’re looking down to avoid eye contact with strangers as we pass them. We’re mean mugging and judging those who take off their masks to scratch their face. We’re all becoming just so clandestine these days.
Look, I get it, because we’re doing what’s asked of us to help eliminate the pandemic from spreading — and that’s a good thing — but there has to be a better way to get people in a better mood during all this while still being safe.
And, by George, there is!
It’s the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, which are perfect for listening to music while (safely) walking around the neighborhood, using as a way to walk and talk to friends and family for all those phone calls, and, if we’re being honest, the best way to be in your own little world without being so socially awkward around somebody else.
If there’s one thing this whole pandemic has personally taught me, it’s that music really is the way to the soul. Whether it’s working from home, practicing good social distancing while on a walk or run, or simply just tuning out all the noise of roommates in my apartment, the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 are an ideal way to boost my energy and mood each day, with my favorite tunes pouring through them.
Plus, as mentioned above, when I need to block out outdoor sounds like construction when on a walk, or background noise within my apartment, the Bose 700s don’t let me down.
The Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 are as state-of-the-art as headphones get, and they’re absolutely perfect to wear around when social distancing from people while sneaking in a little stroll around the neighborhood — which means less interruption.
Whether you’re listening to your favorite tunes, using them for all those virtual meetings, or are just looking for a good way to get in a better mood while out and about, here are some details about the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 worth noting.
- Available in four different colors (Black, Luxe Silver, Soapstone, Eclipse), which all have battery life of up to 20 hours, the latter is a limited color that delivers the most advanced experience from Bose Headphones 700. Eclipse is available as a bundle pack with a charging case that provides 40 additional hours of charge. That means great music without the worry of your headphones dying on you.
- The Bose Headphones 700 also easily synchs with the Bose Music app, ensuring your Bose smart products work together for a better listening experience.
- With 11 levels of noise cancellation, you can personalize your environment. Increase the noise cancellation to minimize distractions in loud places (like those safe morning coffee shop runs), or decrease it so you can hear all of life’s little sounds (like the birds chirping), giving you total control.
- Thanks to Bose SimpleSync™ technology, your Bose Headphones 700 can group with a Bose soundbar (500 or 700), giving you a personal TV listening experience. So if you’re listening to the news on the TV while working from home, the independent volume controls can lower or mute your soundbar while keeping your headphones as loud as you like.
- Fully optimized for both Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Putting you in that kind of control means less disruption. It means a crisper sound. It means you can be in your own little world in the best of ways. Point blank: The Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 allow you to get through the day with a much better mood — and, because all that outside sound is blocked out, you still won’t be bothered by anything else.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.