Presented in partnership with Bose headphones...
Working from home can be super tricky, what with all the distractions and lack of enthusiasm rolling from bed to the couch and, finally, to the kitchen table in order to do your job. For those who might not be used to the routine that we’re all basically in because of the pandemic, it’s important to know the little tricks to best be successful.
It all starts with having the necessary tools at your disposal to try and keep things as organized as possible. Sure, you won’t be able to duplicate an office setting, but you can bring some of the things you do during the work day at your desk to the comfort of your own home — and the simplest thing would be having a pair of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700.
If you haven’t already noticed since working from home for the past couple months, your home has noise… lots and lots of noise. From neighbors stomping around upstairs, to dogs barking outside, to roommates distracting you from the couch, it’s all never-ending — and super frustrating. That’s where a pair of Bose 700 noise cancellation headphones comes in, though.
Much like in the office, when you’ve got Bose’s headphones on, you’re telling the world around you that you’re “plugged in,” and shouldn’t be bothered. You’re combatting the white noise of the outside world. You’re giving your mind the peaceful serenity of your favorite tunes in order to get work done. And that, my friends, is the way to be successful when working from home.
It’s one thing to have some headphones to play a little music from during the work day, but it’s another thing to have top-of-the-line, Bose 700 noise cancellation headphones. Whether you’re listening to your favorite tunes, or using them for all those virtual meetings, here are some details about these bad boys.
- Available in four different colors (Black, Luxe Silver, Soapstone, Eclipse), which all have battery life of up to 20 hours, the latter is a limited color that delivers the most advanced experience from Bose Headphones 700. Eclipse is available as a bundle pack with a charging case that provides 40 additional hours of charge. That means great music without the worry of your headphones dying on you.
- The Bose Headphones 700 also easily synchs with the Bose Music app, ensuring your Bose smart products work together for a better listening experience.
- With 11 levels of noise cancellation, you can personalize your environment. Increase the noise cancellation to minimize distractions in loud places (like those safe morning coffee shop runs), or decrease it so you can hear all of life’s little sounds (like the birds chirping), giving you total control.
- Thanks to Bose SimpleSync™ technology, your Bose Headphones 700 can group with a Bose soundbar (500 or 700), giving you a personal TV listening experience. So if you’re listening to the news on the TV while working from home, the independent volume controls can lower or mute your soundbar while keeping your headphones as loud as you like.
- Fully optimized for both Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Putting you in control of your home office and your surroundings, Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 allows you to work efficiently with ease.
We’ve all been working from home now for a good couple of months, and, while we have no idea when this all might end and we can get back into the office routine, it’s time to do what you can to take back control of your home office. Thanks to Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, you can accomplish what you need to do by eliminating all those little (and frustrating) distractions that annoyingly pop up all day long.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.