We’re Now Two Months Into The Ol’ Quarantine Beard, So What Shaver Makes The Most Sense To Trim It Up?
Presented in partnership with Braun…
If you’re anything like me, each time you’ve checked yourself out in the mirror over the past few months, you’ve noticed that beard of yours keeps getting shaggier and shaggier. Hey, with all of us stuck in quarantine, what else is there to do but to let it grow… and grow… and grow? Nobody else is seeing it, so who cares what it looks like right now.
But we’re closer to opening states back up, with people still practicing social distancing as we get back to normal. What’s this mean for your quarantine beard? In a few words, “bye bye.”
And because you’ll slowly (and safely) be making your way back into a society full of people, it’s time to grab a shaver that knows what your face needs most! That’s why Braun’s new Series 5, Series 6 and Series 7 shavers are the ideal options.
Any guy who’s ever grown a shaggy beard knows that it’s impossible to go from Grizzly Adams to smooth like a baby’s bottom. In fact, it’s downright painful, as you’d be pulling out whiskers and really doing a wild hack job on that handsome face of yours. Nobody needs that kind of discomfort in their lives while trying to groom themselves.
Thanks to Braun’s new Series 5, Series 6 and Series 7 shavers, though, you’ll get all the support your face needs — because the breakthrough technology and ground-breaking design is unmatched. No, seriously, Braun spent seven whole years of research, and the help of 50,000 men across the globe, to develop their new Series 5, Series 6 and Series 7 shavers. The result is engineering excellence and a human first design, providing an easy (and comfortable) shaving experience.
Want a closer look at how Braun’s new Series 5, Series 6 and Series 7 shavers can enhance your shaving experience? Just look at some of the details of each new shaver; which are, without a doubt, the most first-class options on the market.
The Braun Series 7 360 flex
Combining breakthrough technology with intuitive design, the new Series 7 uses flexibility and adaption to enable seamless close contact.
- 360 Flex System: the revolutionary Series 7 features a fully flexible head that responds to the contours of your face and neck, reaching every hair for a smoother shave using less effort.
- AutoSensing technology: The Series 7 uses Braun AutoSensing technology which automatically adapts to hair density – helping to capture event more hair in each stroke.
The Braun Series 6
The Series 6 flexes to your skincare needs meaning you never have to compromise on performance.
- SensoFlex shaving head: The gentle pivoting head and flexible blades of the Series 6 glide effortlessly over the curves of the face reducing pressure on the skin and creating a sensitive yet close and comfortable shave.
- Skin Heath Alliance: The Series 6 has been given dermatological accreditation from the Skin Heath Alliance which is an independent organisation that verifies the safety of products.
The Braun Series 5
The Series 5 offers an easy and efficient shave that simplifies your everyday shaving routine.
- EasyClean System: The Series 5 features a built-in rinsing mechanism allowing water to pass through a small rinsing hole in the shaver head, clearing any shaving debris without the need for a separate cleaning station.
With Braun’s new Series 5, Series 6 and Series 7 shavers all having a new slim and ergonomic design — making the redesigned handle easier for a closer shave with less effort — you won’t have to worry about any whiskers being yanked while grooming that quarantine beard of yours. The handle’s also slimmer to ensure better grip, it’s perfectly weighted to maintain balance, and it’s fully waterproof (so go ahead and use it over the sink or in the shower).
Each one of Braun’s new shavers also have specialized cutting elements: a middle trimmer to capture longer hairs and two ultra-thin SensoFoils for a close and thorough shave. This means the Series 5, Series 6 and Series 7 can cut through even the most dense facial hair — which, if you’ve really let yourself go during quarantine, is a good thing to hear.
Finally, with a new EasyClick system to upgrade each with attachments, Braun’s new Series 5, Series 6 and Series 7 shavers can tackle any job, no matter how long or short.
- Precision Trimmer: for mustache and sideburns trimming.
- Beard Trimmer: for beard styles from 0.5mm to 7mm.
- Stubble Beard Trimmer: for a perfect 3-day beard with less mess thanks to the blades capturing the hairs inside the cutting part.
- Body Groomer: for a head to toe grooming.
- Cleansing Brush: for deep pore cleansing.
The next generation of shavers is here, fellas, so instead of looking like a man who’s been stuck with a nasty, bushy, out of control quarantine beard, go ahead and find the right Braun shaver for you before (safely) entering back into society: because Braun’s new Series 5, Series 6 and Series 7 are the only options worth considering.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.