Callaway And Golf Club Guru Anthony Taranto Created Some Absolutely Sick ‘Viva Las Vegas’ Wedges
Every month Callaway Customs puts a set of three unique wedges designed and produced by their expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto up for auction with the proceeds going to charity.
This month, Callaway Customs auctioned off some of the sickest wedges you’ll ever see they’ve named Tour Limited “Viva Las Vegas” Wedges.
• 3 right-handed Callaway Mack Daddy 4 wedges in 52° (S-Grind), 56° (S-Grind), & 60° (X-Grind).
• Each wedge features custom laser etching with a different Las Vegas inspired design – “Lucky 7”, “Spin to Win”, and “All-In”
• All weight ports filled with custom red paint.
• Custom “Las Vegas” UST Mamiya Recoil Wedge Prototype 125 F4
• Golf Pride SuperStroke grips (red/white)
All proceeds of this particular auction went to Marc and Audrey Leishman’s Begin Again Foundation benefiting families that experience medical and life crises. The organization was founded after Audrey suffered a near fatal illness in April 2015 and, after a miraculous recovery, felt like she was given the opportunity to “begin again.” They have served more than 1,600 families and continue to find ways to meet the needs of the community.
Considering how incredible this month’s set of wedges look, as well as previous wedges designed by Anthony Taranto, we can’t wait to see what they come up with for September’s auction. (Swipe to see all the amazing pics and videos below.)
SEE ALL OF THE GOLF SHOES, APPAREL AND GEAR WE HAVE FEATURED RECENTLY HERE.