You’re Already A Mad Scientist In The Kitchen So This Chemist’s Spice Rack Makes Total Sense
You’ve done some insane experiments in the kitchen but that’s what happens when hunger meets a half empty cabinet. You’ve created meals that were barely edible and lived to cook another day.
Since you’re already an evil genius on the stove this chemist’s spice rack makes complete sense in your kitchen.
- Set Includes:
- 9 Spice Test Tubes – with stoppers – perfect for smaller spices
- 3 Lab Flasks – with stoppers – for salt, pepper, and sugar (salt and pepper stoppers have holes for shaking)
- 1 Large Lab Flask – with pouring spout stopper – for oil
- 1 Metal Carrying Tray – for carrying
- 54 Periodic Table-style Spice Labels – for labeling
- Dimensions: (without stoppers):
- Spice Test Tube: approx. 1.1″ diameter x 3″ tall
- Lab Flask: approx. 1.9″ diameter (at largest) x 3.25″ tall
- Large Lab Flask: approx. 3.25″ diameter (at largest) x 5.75″ tall
- Carrying Tray: approx. 10.5″ x 7.75″ x 3.5″
- Capacity: Test-tubes – 5.2 tsp, Small Flask – 11 tsp, Oil Flask – 1.27 cups
- Materials: Stainless steel, glass, rubber stoppers
- Care Instructions: Handwash with a bottle brush, dry on a rack
- Pepper, Salt, Sugar, and Oil come pre-labeled
Spices are not included and neither are recipes to help create more edible dinners. You’ll just have to experiment.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we may get a percentage of the revenue from sales.