Presented in partnership with Cuater via TravisMathew…
- Introduce yourselves to Cuater by TravisMathew’s The Daily, which could just be the most comfortable shoe you ever wear
- Designed with everyday use in mind, The Daily has exceptional cushioning for every adventure
- Find out more about Cuater by TravisMathew’s The Daily here
As somebody who’s always on his feet, I know firsthand how much a comfortable shoe can make. I’m either busy running, walking around town, or out on the golf course getting some steps in, and there’s nothing worse than coming home, sitting down and having my feet feel like they’ve been beaten to death.
While other shoes claim they’ve got enough support to handle all of my journeys, the only one that has stood the test of such adventures is Cuater by TravisMathew’s “The Daily” — which might just be the most comfortable shoe known to man.
Now, look, you’re probably sitting there in some kicks that look and feel OK right now; and that’s fine. But who the heck wants fine when it comes to taking care of their feet, knees and hips? I definitely don’t.
That’s why it’s time to upgrade to Cuater by TravisMathew’s “The Daily”, which is designed with your everyday comfort and style in mind. So if you’re looking for a goes-with-everything shoe, this is it. And because they’re available in Wool, Knit, Suede and Mesh, you’ve got options on the style you like best.
Pair them with some slacks for a night with some buddies. Wear them with some shorts out to the golf course. Put them on for a vacation day when you’re urban hiking around town. The Daily has everything a guy needs to feel comfortable and still look stylish — so take a look below at what makes them better than all those other sneaks you’ve worn for your active lifestyle.
Cuater by TravisMathew’s “The Daily”
- Available in a variety of color options and in three different fabrications: wool, knit and suede
- SweetSpot Cushioning System delivers lightweight, all day comfort with layers of cushioning and support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Cuater’s best selling shoe
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.