Whether you spend your life wearing suits to work or you only put one on a few times a year, you know nothing is worse than all of the restrictions suits can offer. Back in the 90s and early 2000s, you could buy a big suit and swim in the thing. But we live a time when everything is slimmer and more form-fitting than ever and you’re going to look like a total stooge if your suit is baggy af. But with slimmer suits come tons of issues (especially for muscular guys), like being unable to lift your arms past a certain height or the fear of splitting your suit pants when you bend down to tie your shoe. But now, Sene is here to wipe all those restrictions and fears away with their custom suit made with athleisure material.
Sene’s newest product just launched on Kickstarter today and if you back the product, you are going to get an insane 30% discount on the MSRP. Plus, don’t have to buy an entire suit. Everything is a la carte, so if you need a custom blazer or just a pair of pants, you can do that. And the best part? The suits are available for both men and women. So go nuts, ladies!
What you need to know:
- Four-way stretch: Radical flexibility, making it the perfect travel suit
- Quick dry / moisture wicking: Spill liquid on yourself? Sweat easily? Don’t worry – our moisture wicking technology will handle whatever your adventures throw at you
- The same quality as a $3000 bespoke suit: No corners are cut in the construction of this garment. We literally use the exact same craftsmanship applied for our high-end $3000 suits, the only difference is the FlexTech fabric
- Beautiful & functional: The FlexTech Suit is designed to look great across activities and lifestyles, from the office to brunch to a night out. Multiple pockets, and durable construction complete the outfit
- Custom fit: A few sizes do not fit all. We custom-make the fit so that you get exactly what you want, no matter what size you are
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships, and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.