It’s never easy to make a fashion statement, but for those who know how to do it best, it often requires pushing the limits and being bold. That doesn’t mean you need to step out of your comfort zone, but it does mean shaking things up a bit and going against the norm.
For those hoping to do just that, there’s a pair of Dr. Martens boots with your name on it.
An iconic brand that’s been making high-quality boots since 1947, Dr. Martens brings a certain attitude to anyone wearing them, bringing timeless looks that complement the grunge crowd to the office bunch. And with styles that match any occasion and season, it’s no wonder these are some of the best boots for men.
Dr. Martens Review
Dr. Martens boots have lived through the grunge scene. They’re a staple for trendy cocktail bars in L.A. and divey holes-in-the-wall in New York City. They’re even capable of being paired with some jeans or khakis for everyday use on first dates and in the office. So to say they’ve got versatility is an understatement — meaning they’ve got the right look for everyone.
It doesn’t matter if you’re on the hunt for a boot for the fall, winter, spring or summer, with Dr. Martens, you’ve got every season covered, as the timeless looks last year-round. And with supreme craftsmanship without the high price, there are plenty of choices to consider — so take a look below at some of the best boots for men.
Adrian Arcadia Leather Tassle Loafers
- Made with classic Doc’s DNA, including grooved edges and visible stitching
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance
Details: Manufactured at the original Dr. Martens Cobbs Lane factory, The Adrian Tassel Loafer first hit the streets in 1980. With a double tassel and kiltie fringe, the traditional unisex slip-on loafer has been a classic since day one. Now it comes in a high-shine two-tone leather: Arcadia.
101 Smooth Leather Ankle Boots
- Docs’ DNA is fully intact, including grooved edges, a branded heel-loop and Smooth leather, a lightly textured, highly durable material with a soft sheen
- Built on the iconic, comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, that’s oil and fat resistant, with good abrasion and slip resistance
Details: With six eyes, the 101 sits lower on the ankle — but is still an instantly recognizable Dr. Martens silhouette. Clean, sharp and solid, the boot combines utilitarian workwear with classic lines and unmistakable attitude.
The Dr. Martens Dax Men’s Sandal
- Hydro is a smooth PU-coated leather with a matte finish. Clean by wiping with a damp cloth
- Two adjustable straps
Details: The Dr. Martens Dax men’s sandal is built from tough Hydro leather and welted on a rugged AirWair sole. Whether you’re stomping through the fields, or kicking back this summer, they’re ready to take on anything. Marked by Dr. Martens unmistakable yellow stitching, the slide sandals have a wider fit and molded footbed for maximum comfort. They’re sandals re-engineered.
1461 Smooth Leather Oxford Shoes
- 3-eye unisex style
- Made with classic Dr. Martens DNA, including grooved edges, yellow stitching and Smooth, original durable leather
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
Details: This is the Dr. Martens classic 3 eye shoe. The second style that the brand made, this unisex shoe was crafted for industry — and made rebellious by generations of non-conformists.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.