Presented in partnership with Each & Every…
If you’ve ever had that dry and itchy feeling beneath your armpits from your normal deodorant, you know how annoying it can be. Not only does it flake off and stain your shirts, but it itches like hell, which leads to the unflattering maneuver of scratching your underarms anytime you just can’t fight the urge.
Want to know why that’s even happening to begin with? Here’s a hint: It’s because of bad ingredients, that can cause skin irritation and do damage to your skin. Ain’t nobody got time for that, guys!
To help combat that miserable feeling of itchiness and flaking, Each & Every deodorant is here to save the day. Unlike other deodorants on the market, Each & Every only includes the most natural of ingredients, meaning they never use things like baking soda, alcohol, propylene glycol or synthetic fragrance – all of which can cause irritation and sensitivity. Their deodorants are also aluminum & paraben-free.
Available in a ton of unique scents like Citrus & Vetiver, Cannabis & Green Tea, Black Spruce & Fir, among others, Each & Every deodorant doesn’t only smell fresh and keep you dry, but, because of their ingredients, you don’t need to worry about irritating your skin. Obviously, that’s a huge bonus given the scratchy, itchy, flaky feeling of other deodorants out there.
But why does it even matter what’s actually in your deodorant? Because, like all great things, the more natural the ingredients, the better, with Each & Every only using stuff that won’t leave your skin feeling irritated. Take a look at some of the things that go into their deodorants.
- Coconut Oil: Used for skin conditioning.
- Tapioca Starch: A powder to absorb wetness on skin.
- Antioxidant Salt: Used to fight odor causing bacteria.
- Dead Sea Minerals: Used to control odor.
- Ozokerite: Also called earth wax, it gives the product structure.
- Natural Essential Oils: A blend of 100% natural essential oils and extracts give the products their scent with no synthetic or artificial fragrance.
With that type of love for your skin and underarms, it’s no surprise why using natural Each & Every products will help protect you from smelling bad or itching beneath your armpits.
Since Each & Every deodorants only use simple, clean, natural ingredients, you never have to worry about what you’re putting beneath your armpits. And because their products smell crisp and fresh, there won’t be that overwhelming, synthetic artificial fragrance.
Unlike competitor deodorants, Each & Every stays away from the bad stuff, and that makes a huge difference. Seriously, just look at some of the harmful ingredients found in most antiperspirants, which can irritate your skin in a bad way.
- Aluminum. Used to plug your pores in order to prevent perspiration or sweating, there’s concern that aluminum may be linked to breast cancer and Alzheimer’s; even if there’s no conclusive evidence for that to be the case, isn’t it better to be on the safe side?
- Parabens. There’s concern that parabens are endocrine disruptors, meaning they mimic estrogen and interfere with how a person’s body produces and regulates hormones.
- Phthalates. Phthalates are chemicals most commonly known for making plastics more flexible; which definitely isn’t something you want to be putting on your body. They’re used in deodorant to help dissolve raw materials used in fragrances in order to make the scent stronger. Like parabens, they’re endocrine disruptors, which means they interfere with our hormone levels and the way our hormones work.
- Baking Soda. Some may think baking soda would be a good thing in deodorant to help combat bad smell, but, because it’s very alkaline, it can raise the natural pH of the skin, causing skin irritation, itching and rashes.
- Propelyne Glycol. This stuff’s derived from petroleum or natural gas and can be irritating to the skin. Does that sound like two things you want to be rubbing on your body every morning?
- Silica. Best-known for helping to absorb wetness — which is why you see those little packets in shoe boxes and such — silica can be a skin irritant. Additionally, silica can be contaminated with crystalline quartz, which is a known carcinogen.
With only six simple ingredients (plus essential oils), Each & Every deodorants are the best way to keep your skin happy, healthy and smelling amazing all day long. Shouldn’t that be what every guy expects when they apply their deodorant on each morning?
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.