Every now and then we Americans show how smart we are, use our wealth of ingenuity and do something right. A perfect example of this is the crazy fast, ultra luxurious Elation Freedom, a $2 million, 1,414 HP EV hypercar that’s made in America. That’s right, America.
The Elation Freedom is being billed as the first purist, luxury, electric hypercar handmade in America.
Sounds impressive AF, doesn’t it?
“Today, the hypercar world is saturated with numerous examples of high-performance driving machines,” reads the description of the Freedom. “However, we can safely say our car is like no other.”
We’ll be the judge of that.
Some of the highlights of the Elation Freedom’s design include…
• Three liquid-cooled permanent magnet synchronous e-motors PMSM
• Over one-megawatt of power (1,427 hp) at 12,000 rpm
• A 1.4-megawatt option that produces approximately 1,903 hp
• 0 to 62 mph in 1.8 seconds
• Electronically limited to a maximum of 260 mph
• Electro-hydraulic active ride height and damping control
• Zero emissions
Inside the vehicle one will find precious metals, gemstones, and full grain leathers, custom designed for each owner.
Okay, they got me. The Elation Freedom is definitely unlike any other hypercar I’ve ever seen.