If I had it my way, I’d add all the expensive gifts I could think of to my holiday wish list this year, hoping that my fiance, sisters, parents and/or everyone else shopping for me has a big budget to give me some amazing stuff I could only dream of. Whether or not that’s the case, it’s always best to come prepared, right?
That’s why we’re putting together some higher-class presents for you and yours to consider. We know these types of things might not be for everybody, but for those high rollers you like to ball out, you may want to add these to your shopping list this year. Take note, because they’re all awesome.
See below for some more of our favorite expensive gifts for guys this holiday season…
Sportsman 450 H.O. – Starting at $6,399
Grab hold of the outdoors! The Polaris Sportsman defined the entire industry long ago, and remains the leader in innovation and comfort as you explore.
Combining legendary smoothness, unmatched strength, unstoppable versatility and an ease of use that the competition continues to chase, it’s the world’s No. 1 automatic 4×4 ATV for trail and adventure riders, hunters, ranchers and anyone who wants to explore the outdoors. Whether it’s used for work or play, the 450 H.O. has been completely redesigned to offer more performance, capability and versatility than ever before, and puts adventure and confidence right where they belong — firmly in your grasp. And for those that need more, Sportsman has multiple trims for each vehicle meaning you can buy up to get more features that meet your needs.
- 9.5″ Rear Suspension Travel
- 25″ 6-ply tires with 12″ steel wheels
- 1,350-lb Towing Capacity
- Factory-Installed Hitch Receiver
- Front Rack Extender
- 485-lb Payload Capacity
- Combined 270 lb Front & Rear Rack Capacity
- Pre-Wired Handlebar for Hand/Thumb Warmers and Winch
- Factory-Installed Winch and Plow mount plates
INNOVA’s CarScan Advisor #5210 – $99.99
- 2.8-INCH COLOR DISPLAY: The patented all-in-one display shows over 20 pieces of vital information – including diagnostic trouble codes and their definitions.
- LIVE DATA: See key information about your vehicle in real time (e.g. RPM, Oil Temp, etc.) to aid in diagnosis
- ANTI-LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM: Diagnose the braking systems of most 1996 and newer vehicles (most makes and models supported)
- FREEZE FRAME DATA: Display all vehicle information from when a trouble code was triggered.
INNOVA’s CarScan Pro #5610 – $329.99
- SPECIAL RESET FUNCTIONS: Includes the ability to use dealership level re-learn procedures to complete repairs or maintenance.
- ENHANCED DATA STREAM: View live data for advanced vehicle and powertrain systems like antilock braking systems (ABS), supplemental restraint systems (SRS), transmission and engine
- BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: Send commands to your vehicle to test functionalities like fuel pump on/off or retract electronic parking brake.
TU7000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV (2020) – Price Varies With Size
- The ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K
- See what you’ve been missing on the crisp, clear picture that’s 4X the resolution of Full HD
Size to Price:
- 43″ – $269.99
- 50″ – $329.99
- 55″ – $379.99
- 58″ – $399.99
- 65″ – $479.99
- 75″ – $749.99
Nautoscaph Superautomatic – $1,005
- Remastered version of the original Nautoscaph, as worn by Richard Dreyfuss in Jaws
- Streamlined construction and classic dive style
- Dive-capable watch with water resistance rated to 300 meters
- Ships strapped with a stainless steel bracelet with a subtle-etched shark on the clasp
- Indices and hands painted with a healthy dose of Super-LumiNova
- Anti-magnetic, shock-resistant, and water-resistant construction
- Unidirectional bezel for added dive time safety
Monoposto Chronograph – $1,800
- Domed sapphire crystal with redline detail
- Seiko NE88 automatic chronograph movement marks Autodromo’s first automatic chronograph watch
- Leather strap handmade in USA with roller buckle
- Each watch is numbered and presented in a numbered collector’s box
- Limited to 500 total pieces, with only 200 total pieces with silver dial
GMWB5000D-1 – $550
- This battle-tested watch is trusted by adventure sports athletes, special forces personnel, and is even NASA space-flight certified
- New model GMWB5000 takes on the aesthetics of the very first G-Shock, the DW5000C with a square face and brick pattern on the face
- Updated with a full stainless steel case and a diamond like carbon (DLC) screw-back case
- Film solar panel on the watch face collects power from the sun or fluorescent light to keep the battery charged
- Bluetooth connectivity offers two-way time synchronization
- Uses G-Shock’s Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping technology to provide accurate timekeeping via radio signals from 6 transmitters worldwide
- Offers resistance against electric shock, gravity, low temperatures, vibration, water, and impact
- Super-twisted nematic (STN) LCD display for sharp clarity
- Super illuminator LED light lets you see clearly in low-light situations
- 200 meter water resistance can handle showers, swims, and surf sessions
- Includes calendar, alarm, and timer functions
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms and time signals
MSAR Automatic – $899.98
- Medium size diver’s watch is lighter in weight and comfortable for all-day, everyday wear
- Powered by an automatic mechanical movement that winds itself using the motion of your wrist
- Tritium on hour and minute hands & hour markers on dial illumination
- Second hand tip and bezel triangle marker feature MaraGlo luminous paint
- Water-resistant to up to 300 meters / 30 ATM thanks to robust construction and screw-down components
- Includes one durable nylon slip-through strap and one waterproof rubber strap
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.