How could you not love September weather? The sun is perfectly warm and that cool breeze always comes in right when you need it. With all the back and forth between warm and cool, you’re going to want to be dressed accordingly. That’s why Marine Layer’s shirts and sweaters are what you need in your closet this fall.
Lightweight, super soft, and versatile in any outfit. Style doesn’t have to be complicated, which is why Huckberry keeps things simple for you. From head to toe, they’re here to keep your wardrobe well-stocked this fall.
I might live in Milwaukee, but I still have that East Coast love for being on the coast. Living a few blocks from Lake Michigan is definitely a nice stand-in for the ocean. I throw on a Classic Selvage Shirt or a Seam to Seam Sweatshirt and I am ready to soak in the deliciously crisp breezes of the lake.
Classic Selvage Shirt
- Cut from handsome slub cotton with a textured feel
- Pre-shrunk and washed for a vintage softness
- Pocket, locker loop, and interior yoke lining cut from the fabric’s selvage edges
- Curved hem cut delivers style tucked or untucked
- Pictured above in Red Plaid; also available in Dusty Olive and China Blue Stripe
Seam to Seam Sweatshirt
- Versatile super soft crewneck that pairs well with any pair of chinos or jeans
- Bold color block pattern adds an understated style
- Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester for a soft feel
- Ribbed cuffs and hem for a clean look
Dark Merrytrade Long Sleeve Henley
- Long sleeve henley adds some style to any casual weekday
- Perfect for layering under a jacket or rocking on its own with the sleeves pushed up
- Made with two absurdly soft layers for a more substantial feel
- Both layers cut from tri-blend jersey fabric with a soft rayon back
- Trim fit and relaxed aesthetic for an everyday look
Shop Marine Layer at the link below and give your fall wardrobe that nautical vibe.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.