Father’s Day Gifts: Have A Dad Into Things Like Motorcycles And Nature? A One-Of-A-Kind Design From Deejo Custom Knives Is Perfect
Presented in partnership with Deejo Knives…
It’s not always easy coming up with the ideal Father’s Day gift, since most dads usually scoff at the idea of receiving anything at all because, well, they’re dads, and they’re too prideful to accept anything from their kids on a day honoring them. Hey, we all get that, but it doesn’t mean any of us will refuse to gift something great for good ol’ pops.
And since Father’s Day is only a few weeks away now, it’s time to really up your game when it comes to finding the perfect thing for your dad. Rather than give a brand new batch of golf balls, or take him to a not-so-fancy-but-pretending-to-be-fancy steak dinner this year, go ahead and give him something with a helluva lot more meaning: Something from Deejo Knives.
Known for their one-of-a-kind (and fully customizable) blade designs, Deejo Knives brings the heat when it comes to Father Day gifts this year, and puts you in control of the look, weight and feel of the pocket knife — which is sure to improve your dad’s everyday carry game.
While Deejo Knives gives you the ability to design nearly anything under the sun on the blade, they’ve got a new series called the “Universe Series” that really defines the word personalized.
Dad can find the perfect illustration (or “universe”) — from bikers to timepieces to the outdoors and nature — these pocket knives deliver something sentimental that your dad will cherish forever; and then hand down to the next generation years from now. That’s one way to make an impression and show him how much you love him this Father’s Day.
So what makes Deejo Knives’ “Universe Series” so unique as a Father’s Day gift this year? Take a look at some of the descriptions to see how they make sure each pocket knife is as special (and unique) as possible. And, remember, these are just suggestions, as all Deejo Knives are completely customizable to meet your dad’s specific “universe” of interests.
- Bikers. For those who like to navigate the roads by the handlebars of a motorcycle, this customized design resembles you: bikes, motors, skulls etc. This is designed for the man who lives in his leather jacket and needs a knife as a companion.
- Timepieces. For the man who lives life on his own terms without watching the clock, this design is for you. Appreciate the craftsmanship of a timepiece, or enjoy the aesthetics of a finely tuned watch? This blade tattoo is ideal for you.
- Outdoors. From climbing to traveling, when it comes to being outdoors, there’s never a time to say no. If that sounds like your dad, getting a gift from this design is the way to go. With a Deejo knife by his side, he can scale to great heights.
- Nature. Want a little corner of nature in your pocket? Then this collection is designed for you. Hunting, fishing, or simply enjoying nature is why Deejo Knives invented these; which really encapsulate all Mother Nature offers us.
See, when it comes to Father’s Day gifts, there’s nothing that beats a personalized blade from Deejo Knives.
All Deejo Knives are made from first grade 420 stainless steel, so they’re built to withstand the toughest of tasks and pass the test of time. And, when it comes to designing the important details of one for your dad this Father’s Day, here are some options to choose from.
- Handle: Naked, Colors (multiple options), Wood Colors (multiple options), Wood Natural (multiple options), Carbon Fiber
- Weight: 15 grams, 27 grams, 37 grams
- Tattoo: Multiple options available, including things like Scorpion to Pacific to Manuscript.
- Finishing: Mirror, Grey Titanium, Black Titanium
Your dad deserves the best this Father’s Day, and Deejo Knives is the place to deliver it. So whether he’s into one of the four universes mentioned above — bikers, timepieces, outdoors and nature — or something else, you can come up with the proper design to tattoo onto the blade to improve his everyday carry.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.