I have a rite of passage every spring: Go to a baseball game. Go for lots of hikes. Stock up on as much winter gear as possible for next year, while its marked down on sale.
That’s where Filson’s 30% off select products sale comes in. It’s a great time to bargain hunt on signature Filson styles, including handsome winter jackets and shirts, for well below the usual MSRP.
If you’re looking for rain or cold weather gear, along with a variety of shorts and other heavy duty outdoor apparel, now is the time to stock up and save. Right now you can grab Filson’s weather-resistant Ranger Anorak pullover (which is crafted from waxed cotton with a signature dry-hand feel) for under $200, which is practically unheard of for the ultimate spring jacket.
The spring cleaning deals only last at Filson.com until 4/30, so make moves while you can.
A couple things I’m eyeballing myself…
- Mackinaw Wool Work Jacket – Starting at $318.50
- Swiftwater Rain Jacket – Starting at $171.50
- Dry Tin Cloth Shorts – Starting at $87.50
- Mackinaw Wool Cape Coat – Starting at $455
- Granite Mountain 9″ Shorts – Starting at $59.50
- Stetson Wolf Canyon Hat – Starting at $262.50
- Twin Lakes Short Sleeve Sport Shirt – Starting at $68.60
Don’t miss out.