Sweats were engineered in the 1930s for football and baseball players at a time when the world didn’t know jack about performance fabrics. The fabrics have changed A LOT over the past century but the designs have mostly endured. We’re currently in an era where slimmed-down sweats are ‘joggers’ and the styles are everywhere. But we’re talking about shorts, not joggers, and these French Terry Sweat Shorts from Flint and Tinder are as legit as they come.
The French Terry Sweat Shorts are 20% off right now at Huckberry. For this design, Flint and Tinder looked to the classics that Rocky Balboa trained in but they brought that design and model into the modern era with a clean fit, deep dye, and super-soft midweight fabric.
These Flint and Tinder French Terry Sweat Shorts ($53) come in five different colors for you to choose from and they’re the new king of comfort. For chilling on the couch and gaming, running errands, doing yard work, walking the dog, hitting the bar, whatever it is you might be doing, they are perfect if comfort is what you’re looking for. Let’s check ’em out:
Full features of these Flint and Tinder French Terry Sweat Shorts ($53) include:
- Built from a super-comfortable midweight French terry fabric
- Flatlock stitching throughout for a clean, stylish and comfortable finish
- Loopback French terry is breathable and easy-going
- Garment dyed for a super soft handfeel
- Preshrunk with a drawstring waistband for a great fit
- Hand pockets with ribbing at the top for secure gear storage
- Back pocket on right side for holding your essentials
- Knit, dyed, sewn and finished within a 20 mile radius of Los Angeles
If you want to load up on these Flint and Tinder French Terry Sweat Shorts while they’re still 20% off on Huckberry you can hit that ‘shop now’ button below or follow any of the links throughout this article!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.