Trust me, I know that looking for the best Valentine’s Day gifts can be a struggle. Heck, just last year, I needed my buddy to remind me that the holiday was a few days away, making me hustle to make sure I had something ready for my now fiance. Talk about embarrassing, right? Luckily, it all worked out, and I saved myself from having her disappointed when February 14th came.
But don’t overthink this whole V-Day thing, fellas, because places like FTD have your back, making sure you’re always covered when shopping for the best Valentine’s Day gifts. From flowers (both local and farm-grown), to chocolates and gift basket arrangements, you can look like the real charmer you are by shopping with both brands.
As somebody who has used both FTD before, I can tell you how convenient they are. I’ve relied on the on-time delivery and quality products for the past, oh, decade or so, making sure I send the best Valentine’s Day gifts to my lucky lady each year.
So when you’re looking for top-notch presents this Valentine’s Day, take a look at some of the options FTD has stocked and ready for you to order.
Beary Sweet Valentine’s Day Gift Set
- This gift contains nuts.
- Arrives in a gift box and tied with a printed Valentine’s Day ribbon.
- Includes Valentine’s Day Bear, Godiva® biscuits (1.1 oz.), 2 Ghirardelli® Chocolate Hearts, popcorn and cookies.
Two Dozen Red Rose Bouquet and Chocolates Gift Set
- Two dozen red roses are about 17″H by 17″W.
- A farm-fresh bunch of 24 roses and foliage.
- Includes a glass vase and a box of assorted chocolates.
- This gift may contain nuts.
- This bouquet comes with floral food and care instructions, packed carefully within a gift box.
- As soon as you take your bouquet out of the box, trim the stems at an angle and place them in room temperature water with flower food. For long-lasting blooms, trim the stems and replace the water daily.
- Stems: Red Roses.
The Valentines Bouquet
- The Better Bouquet is about 17″H by 17″W.
- For long–lasting blooms replace water and trim stems daily.
- The bouquet pictured reflects our original design for this product. While we always try to follow the color palette, we may replace stems to deliver the freshest bouquet possible, and we may sometimes need to use a different vase.
What’s the difference between FTD and ProFlowers?
While both offer the best, freshest flowers for the ones you love most, the two services aren’t totally identical — even if the quality is the same with both. FTD offers hand-arranged flowers from a local florist — so you can support small shops in your hometown — while ProFlowers offers fresh cut flowers from the farm in a gift box, delivered straight to the door of your special somebody.
So no matter what you’re looking for, both FTD and ProFlowers have you covered, offering the floral arrangements that are sure to bring a smile to the face of your significant other. And with some of the other choices I mentioned above, both spots are ideal to make sure you’re getting the best Valentine’s Day gifts this year.
The BroBible team writes about stuff that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.