Weather comes at you pretty fast when you live in the Midwest. My wife and I were fortunate enough to have perfectly warm weather for our wedding this past weekend, only for it to become cold, rainy, and windy the very next day. If you don’t want to get caught off-guard by the elements. this summer, I’d recommend Proof’s 72-Hour Merino UPF Hoodie available at Huckberry.
Proof’s 72-Hour collection is designed to keep up with everything you do this summer, especially if you’re spending time in the outdoors with a limited change of clothes. Their Merino UPF Hoodie feels almost as light as your average T-shirt so that you have just enough protection from the sun and cold without overheating.
Proof 72-Hour Merino UPF Hoodie
- Rated UPF 50+ for sun protection
- Lightweight design is just a little bit thicker than a regular T-shirt
- Great transitional layering piece when the weather cools down
- Engineered fabric harnesses the incredible natural properties of Merino wool to wick moisture, resist odors, and regulate temperature
- Nylon reinforcement allows the merino fabric to be machine washed while retaining its shape for easy care throughout the life of the garment
- Thumb loop helps keep your sleeves in place
- Curved hem adds a refined, stylish touch
- Made with Merino wool sourced from New Zealand
- Pictured above in Stone Black; also available in Navy and Olivenite
Check out the full Proof 72-Hour collection at the link below!