Spring has brought warmer weather to many parts of the country. Summer is just around the corner. It’s that season when we can really get outdoors and work up a sweat. And now’s the perfect time to invest in some new running shorts. I wanted to throw this on your radar today because they’re shorts I love and use myself.
Here we are checking out the all-new Janji AFO Middle Running Short – Lined 5″ ($60) which is my latest obsession for running. I just signed up to do another 10K in a few weeks and might consider doing a half marathon this Summer. Why not, right? The thing with these shorts is you only need a pair or two unless you’re planning on running every single day. I space out my runs for proper recovery time so I’ve got one pair I wear on long runs in the Florida heat (it’s 87 here today!! but a cold front is coming tomorrow) and they’re washed and ready to go, fresh as new by my next run.
Let’s check out these Janji AFO Middle Running Short – Lined 5″ ($60):
Full features of the Janji AFO Middle Running Short – Lined 5″ ($60) include:
- An all-around short built for barely-there comfort and performance on long runs
- Made from an ultra-light and breathable stretch fabric that wicks moisture while drying quickly
- Built-in performance brief liner provides comfort and moisture-wicking performance
- Perforated knit waistband with internal drawcord is breathable and comfortable
- Hem seams are bonded for an anti-chafe fit
- Secure zippered pocket allows for easy access in motion
- Back pocket fits most phones and has an easy-draw nylon cord
- Internal drop down brief pocket holds keys or a card and features a key loop bungee
- Key loop bungee doubles as a hang loop for your shirt
- Reflective watermarks keep you visible in low light
- Fabric is bluesign® certified to be free from harmful chemicals and fabricated to meet high environmental standards
- Janji gives 2% of proceeds from every purchase to support clean water projects
If you want to purchase the Janji AFO Middle Running Shorts for yourself you can follow any of those links above or click that ‘shop now’ button below to pick up a pair for yourself on Huckberry’s website today!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.