To quote the great Michael J. “Crocodile” Dundee, “THIS is a knife.” The Barnes Pocket Knife is the first and last knife that you’ll ever need, and it’s available at Huckberry
Stainless steel blade. Titanium clip. The good folks at James Brand wouldn’t construct a knife like this unless it was up to the task everywhere from the mailroom to the great outdoors.
You’re probably wondering: why get a knife at this price? Is it worth it? Think about this as a long-term investment. You could buy a cheaper knife of lower quality every couple of years when it breaks or wears out, or you could get the Barnes and be set for a lifetime. I’d take the latter if I were you.
The James Brand Barnes Pocket Knife
- Made from ultra-durable Bohler M390 stainless steel
- CNC-machine construction for higher quality and less maintenance
- Drop point blade for easy control and straight cuts
- Titanium pocket clip that stays secure on your hip
- Designed primarily for right-handed carry orientation
- Included paracord lanyard for quick attachment
Check out the full line of pocket knives available at Huckberry at the link below!
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.