- Huckberry’s new Supima cotton graphic t-shirts dropped just in time for Spring and Summer
- Supima cotton lasts 35% longer than traditional cotton and is softer than the competition
- Read more GEAR articles here
Just in time for warmer weather, Huckberry released a new line of Supima cotton graphic tees that blow the competition out of the water.
I’m sure you already know how vastly superior Supima cotton is to regular cotton but let me spell it out for you anyway. Supima cotton lasts 35% longer than regular cotton, it’s softer than regular cotton, and more durable. Toss in these stylish new Huckberry designs and the fact that these shirts are only $35 each and last 35% longer, you begin to see how these are an absolute steal.
There are five new designs on Huckberry. To see more pictures of each design, just click through on any of the ‘shop’ buttons/links throughout this article and you’ll head on over to Huckberry where you can pick up these shirts before they’re sold out. Let’s check out the new designs.
Huckberry’s Supima Cotton Graphic Tees Are Softer and Last Longer
Full features of Huckberry’s new Supima cotton graphic tees include:
- Built from durable, 100% USA-grown Supima cotton for softness and all-day comfort
- Clean, simple design highlights the quality of construction, allowing you to layer over the tee or wear it on its own
- Garment-dyed and washed for additional softness
- Preshrunk for ideal fit right out of the box
- Perfect length for tucking or untucking
- Timeless, tailored sleeve length and opening
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
These Supima cotton graphic tees from Huckberry are just $35 (for now) while supplies last but they’re already selling out fast in certain sizes and styles. So if you are ready to pick up comfy new tees that will last 35% longer than the ones you’re currently wearing then hit that ‘shop’ button below!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.,