Summertime means boat shoe season. I spend the summer trying to wear socks as infrequently as possible, so I naturally gravitate to the classic boat shoe. Basically, I want my entire summer to be one perpetual dockside brunch, and Huckberry is certainly helping me get there with its selection of clothes and gear.
Everything changed when I slipped on these incredible Rhodes Footwear Tahoe Boat Shoes, with their classic moc-toe design built with a handsome leather upper and a dependable, slip-resistant Vibram outsole. Pictured below in Mojave Suede. Also available in Tan and Amarello leather, below.
Durable, comfortable, and breathable, these boat shoes can keep up with all of your summer fun. Get yourself a pair at Huckberry. Right now. Your feet will thank you.
- Classic moc-toe design modeled after heritage boat shoes
- Premium Alfamex Bentley suede uppers that are breathable and durable
- Quality fit and unrivaled comfort
- Fully lined in a soft, pliable, and comfortable bovine leather
- Synthetic Vibram Gumlite outsoles that are slip-resistant and hard-wearing as rubber, but lighter
- Cemented storm welt construction that’s extra durable
- Handsome square leather laces, like true boat shoes
- Handcrafted by leather footwear experts in Leon, Mexico
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.