It’s 2022, which apparently means that everything that we loved from the 90s is back in style. Bucket hats. Pit Vipers. And my favorite: the humble fanny pack. The older I get, the more I appreciate the little conveniences that make my day-to-day easier. Having everything I need in a pouch around my waist (or slung across my chest like the cool kids) is a blessing. That’s why I had to have the Waste Pouch by 1733.
Don’t let the name fool you. This bag gets its name from 1733 using leftover materials from their other products. A convenient bag that also cuts down on waste? That’s what I’m talking about.
- High-performance fabric that’s supremely durable, abrasion-resistant, and lightweight
- Highly water-resistant to keep your items dry
- Internal pocket keeps your items remain secure and organized
- Exterior zippered pocket provides quick access to valuables
- Adjustable strap for a perfect fit
- YKK Vislon zippers are made of injected plastic that’s lighter than standard metal
- Handcrafted in Chicago
- Pictured here in Red Ranger/Green. Also available in Black
The Waste Pouch isn’t the only awesome bag that 1733 has to offer. Check out their full selection at the link below.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.