Happy Monday, everyone! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I know I did: I got married! I know everyone says it, but it was an absolute blur. Everything was absolutely perfect: the weather, the venue, the food, the music, and most importantly the people. Everyone had a great time and was looking their best, a must at any summer wedding or event. If you want to look your best this summer, I’d start with the Relwen Flyweight Flex Blazer available at Huckberry.
We all have at least one blazer, sportcoat, or blazer in our closet that we end up wearing to every formal event. They can be stiff, heavy, and uncomfortable, especially on hot summer days. Relwen ditched the traditional blazer in favor of this super lightweight and breathable blazer that’s meant to move with you through every wedding dance and cocktail so that you look and feel your best.
Plus, if you’re still looking for last-minute Father’s Day gifts, I’m sure your old man could use a wardrobe upgrade after wearing the same worn-out blazers for years.
Relwen Flyweight Flex Blazer
- An everyday blazer without the stuffy padding or tailoring
- Made from soft, lightweight cotton with a touch of stretch and mobility
- Cotton sateen interior trim gives added comfort
- Welt chest pocket with two open patch hand pockets
- Woven tape-backed reinforcements for durability
- Stitched-through zipper storage pocket at inside right chest
- Garment washed for a lived-in feel on day one
- Pictured above in Dark Navy; also available in Light Sand and Charcoal
Check out all the great blazers available at Huckberry at the link below!