Welcome to Thanksgiving week. It’s a great week for good food, awkward family conversations, football games to distract you from those conversations, and the kickoff to your holiday shopping. If you’re like me, figuring out what to get your family and friends and where to buy them is a headache. That’s why I’m grateful for Huckberry to get through my shopping list. Let’s start the week with a fine selection of men’s watches.
There’s a lot to love when you’re shopping at Huckberry for the holidays. Whether it’s metal or leather, modern or classic, their watch selection can be appreciated by any man looking for that extra touch of class.
Bulova Devil Diver [$600, usually $750]
- Bright orange dial and rotating bezel in black and orange combine to make a statement
- This watch is automatic so you will never need to replace a battery
- Features a calendar function so you never forget the date
- Water resistant up to 200 meters
- Topped with a domed sapphire crystal for an elegant finish
- Comfortable and supple rubber strap
Bulova Computron [$316, usually $395]
- Time is digitally displayed with bright green LED for a retro-futuristic design
- Made with impact and shatter-resistant crystal for an ultra-durable wear
- Dual time-zone capabilities
- Three-piece buckles allow for easy size customization
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
Citizen Promaster Dive Automatic [$556, usually $695]
- Accurate, automatic timekeeping via an 8204 automatic movement that’s powered by the motion of the wearer’s arm, eliminating the need for batteries
- 44 mm case diameter for a classically handsome look
- Anti-reflective sapphire glass crystal that’s scratch- and shatter-resistant
- Stainless-steel case and bracelet deliver oceangoing performance and classic looks
- Rotating bezel with an easy-grip aluminum ring
- Luminous yellow bezel and highly luminous hands and hour markers for excellent low-light visibility
- ISO-compliant water resistant down to 200 M
- 42-hour power reserve
Huckberry has watches to match every man’s style and look. Check them out at the link below!
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.