- An exclusive model of the trusted Leatherman KBx pocket knife just dropped at Huckberry and it’s perfect for everyday carry
- The Moss/Black Oxide colorway on one of the slimmest, lightest, and most well-built EDC tools around is a winning combination
- Read more GEAR articles here
An exclusive model of the trusted Leatherman KBx pocket knife just dropped at Huckberry and it’s perfect for everyday carry. The Moss/Black Oxide colorway on one of the slimmest, lightest, and most well-built EDC tools around is a winning combination for everyday use.
I’ve owned a Leatherman for the vast majority of my life. My mom gave me when when I was just a little kid in the Cub Scouts, it was my first pocket knife/multi-tool and it actually pains me that I lost it over the years. If you take care of your Leatherman tools and knives they’ll last a lifetime and that is backed up by Leatherman’s 25-year warranty. Let’s check this one out that is exclusively available at Huckberry.
Exclusive Leatherman KBx Pocket Knife Is Perfect For Everyday Carry
Full features of the Huckberry x Leatherman KBx include:
- Exclusive rendition of the KBx only available at Huckberry
- 420HC stainless steel blade holds a good edge and is extra tough
- Skeleton frame and blade design cut weight down to just 1.3 oz
- BottleClip clips the knife securely into your pocket and also opens bottle tops
- Liner lock design
- Backed by the Leatherman 25-year warranty
- Made in Portland, OR, USA
Just hit the ‘shop’ button below to purchase this exclusively on Huckberry for $45!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.