Just because summer’s quickly coming to an end doesn’t mean it’s sayonara to the great outdoors. In fact, as plenty of us know all too well, the fall and winter are the ideal times to get outside for some camping, hiking, and hunting — it just means layering up and coming prepared with the proper everyday carry essentials.
To help you do just that, Ledlenser‘s here, using its German engineering and design to make the best flashlights, outdoor headlamps, and powerbanks on planet earth to help you navigate where you’re going no matter the conditions. Hey, that’s pretty damn important.
Now, to claim that Ledlenser is the best flashlight on the market is bold, but, hey, when they can back it up, it’s more than worthy of the distinction. So what really makes them the top option when it comes to improving your everyday carry during expeditions like camping trips and hunting trips? Just take a look below at some of the advanced technology and innovation.
- X-Lens Technology. This technology is an extension of the Advanced Focus System (AFS). It can merge virtually any number of reflector lenses and synchronizes its individual light beams into one perfect ray.
- Safety Ytrion Cell. A Safety Ytrion Cell is considerably lighter than a nickel-metal hydride battery and can be charged up to five times faster than a lithium-ion battery. Plus it offers more than 3,000 charge cycles with virtually zero capacity loss because of the “memory effect”.
- Advanced Focus System. Our patented Advanced Focus System (AFS) allows a seamless transition from a homogeneous low beam to a sharply focused high beam. The efficiency of the AFS even has experts enthralled.
- Smart Light Technology. Using a microcontroller you can program your individual range of functions with different touch and switch combinations. That way you always have the optimal light function at hand.
- Optisense Technology. With the Optisense technology, your Ledlenser will automatically adapt to the present light conditions. The innovative dimmer controls the luminosity based on the reflecting surrounding light and avoids annoying glare effects.
- Floating Charge System. The battery remains in the casing and your flashlight is always ready at hand. Due to intelligent charging electronics, it is environmentally-friendly even if you leave it on charge for a long time. And it looks spectacular.
See, we told you Ledlenser can back up all the talk about being the best flashlights. And, because you’ll want to snag one of these for all the camping, hunting, or general outdoor trips you’ve got planned this fall and winter, see some badass suggestions below.
Best everyday carry flashlights from Ledlenser
Ledlenser Flex7 Powerbank
Various Outdoor Headlamps
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.