It’s officially the season of boat shoes which means it might be time to upgrade to the best that money can buy. The Coggins Boat Shoe is a limited-edition shoe that’s handcrafted in Lewiston, Maine by Rancourt & Co.
That image you see above is interactive. You can click on the boat shoes to purchase the item. Or you can keep on reading for more details. There are some additional images of this release below as well.
Some names might already jump out to you. Rancourt & Co is based in Maine and makes some of the finest boat shoes in the world. And ‘Coggins’ refers to the man behind this project.
Here are additional images of The Coggins:
Best-selling author and men’s fashion authority David Coggins teamed up with Huckberry for this limited-edition shoe. The finished product is this one-of-a-kind leather boat shoe that was inspired by travels in the Low Country.
Full features of The Coggins Boat Shoe by Rancourt & Co. include:
- A custom take on the timeless boat shoe silhouette—inspired by David Coggins’ travels to the Low Country
- Genuine handsewn moccasin construction that will last a lifetime
- Uppers are made from Horween’s Carolina Brown Chromexcel: a waxy pull-up leather that is lightweight and highly water resistant
- Unlined for comfort and breathability no matter the season
- Uppers mold to your feet and need very little break-in time
- Heavy-duty, waterproof leather laces
- Full leather midsole
- 100% natural rubber outsole that’s made in France and designed with a more rugged look
- Outsole is extra supportive and cushioned for comfort and traction for all surfaces
- Each pair is handcrafted in Lewiston, Maine by the legendary bootmakers at Rancourt
If you want to purchase The Coggins Boat Shoe by Rancourt & Co. just follow that ‘shop’ button below! Or any of teh links throughout the article!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.