Since we’re all being encouraged to stay home as much as possible, now is a perfect time to elevate your grilling skills to the level of grill master…whatever that means. I have a feeling that most guys will be doing more grilling this Spring, Summer, and Fall than ever before. I know I’ve been firing up the smoker/grill more than ever before. The Meater+ is something I use nearly every time I fire up the grill these days, especially if I’m cooking anything that takes longer than 10-15 minutes.
With the Meater+ long-range wireless meat thermometer you can keep track in real-time of whatever it is you’re cooking to ensure a PERFECT temp every single time. I’ve been using the Meater since their first generation release and this latest product is their best yet.
I primarily use the Meater+ Long-Range Thermometer with my wood-fire smoker but it’s also a completely accurate option for grilling, baking, and pan-frying (as well as smoking). If you’re cooking up any meat that requires taking an internal temperature then this is the one you want. Let’s check it out:
Additional Meater+ features include:
- Grill, bake, pan fry, and smoke meats with accurate, consistent results every time
- Wireless probe connects via Bluetooth to an app that guides the cooking process so you can focus on other things — whether that’s cornhole or other food prep — up to 165 ft away
- Heat-, water-, and corrosion-resistant construction
- Rechargeable with over 24 hours of continuous cooking time
- Battery-powered wooden charger stores and charges the Meater probe
- Includes one Meater probe, one Meater charger, and one AAA battery for charger
This is a perfect Summer gift to yourself. Seriously, there’s no reason you should be putting in a lot of time cooking on the grill only to end up with overcooked meat. You can click here to purchase it for $99 on their website or follow that ‘shop now’ button below!
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.