For the past two years, home workouts have never been more in! But it’s fair to say that with each passing day, your routine becomes more and more mundane. Who can blame you? Only so many push-ups and sit-ups can be done before a bag of chips starts sounding like a way better idea.
Not everyone has the luxury of a full home gym like that you’d expect your favorite athletes to have. Even a few free weights and medicine balls can only do so much. So with Thanksgiving right around the corner, make this the time you finally fulfill that New Year’s resolution from five years ago of exercising more.
And thanks to MYXfitness, there’s an affordable and versatile home workout option available with the MYX II total fitness system. A professional-grade stationery bike featuring a heart rate monitor and a sleek, interactive touchscreen tablet, the MYX II is a complete home gym. Delivering 1-on-1 coaching, MYX trainers guide you to achieve your specific goals. And with workouts of all types, including strength training, rides, yoga, HIIT, and more, everyone in the family can start riding!
What does the MYX II include?
The MYX II is taking home workouts up a level. Putting a focus on heart rate improvement, MYXfitness aims to minimize your risk of fatigue and overwork. That way you can better avoid injury and continue making steady strides towards your goals.
Check out what’s included with the MYX II that makes it a total fitness system for the body and mind.
- Stationary Star Trac Bike
- Sleek, interactive touchscreen tablet (21.5″)
- Polar OH1 Heart Rate Monitor
- Thousands of workouts with new sessions added weekly
- Dozens of motivating, world-clas trainers
- In-workout data including heart rate, speed, cadence, and distance
- Pairing capability with Apple Watch
- (MYX Membership separate at $29/mo + tax)
- 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
- Stabilizer Mat (Limited Time Gift with Purchase)
Plus, the MYX II complete home gym comes in two different colors—Natural White and Deep Charcoal—to match the tone of your home workout space.
For a full 25% less than other connected fitness offerings, a monthly MXY membership gives up to 5 people access to the widest range of workouts available, on and off the bike. At just $29/mo + tax, it’s way less than one gym membership. And with access to 5 profiles, the whole family can get involved— perhaps a friendly family competition is in order.
Here’s what an MYX membership includes:
- Unlimited access to workout content
- New workouts added weekly
- World-class trainers
- Thousands of total body workouts
- Workouts at every level for everyone
- Heart rate monitoring and reporting
- Ability to easily track your progress
The BroBible team writes about products and services that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.