It’s T-Shirt SZN. I’ve been hearing my bros and colleagues talking about how this week’s brought the best weather in months. The sun’s out, the breeze is blowing, and it’s warm enough to hit the driving range followed by a stop at the tiki bar. Life is good. And the latest Parks Project T-Shirts are about to make life even better.
These Parks Projects shirts feature vintage-style designs that pay tribute (and give back to) America’s iconic national parks. The latest release features the National Parks of Texas, California, Washington, Utah, and Colorado. These Parks Projects t-shirts sell for $38 each, let’s check them out:
Full features of the Parks Project National Parks tees include:
- A year-round, midweight tee celebrating the National Parks of Utah
- Vintage style tee with a boxy fit and a slight drop shoulder
- Garment dyed so it’s soft from the beginning and only gets softer with wear
- Each product purchased contributes directly to 45 Park Conservancies across the USA to fund and facilitate the most important projects in public parks
- Super comfortable cotton construction has a nice handfeel
- Weighted perfectly for year-round wear without getting overheated
If you want to purchase any of these shirts all you need to do is follow the links throughout the article and head on over to Huckberry. They’re $38 each and are selling out in the most popular sizes so you’ll want to cop them before they’re gone!
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.