By now, we’re all familiar with how easy Uber Eats makes ordering food.
Whether it’s last-minute supplies for a BBQ or some late-night cravings, Uber Eats offers the unparalleled convenience of delivery with just a few clicks of the app.
If you haven’t ordered with them recently, here are some scenarios where the app can come in clutch.
All The New Ways You Can Now Use Uber Eats
Pizza Party For Movie Night
It’s Friday evening and you’re looking to unwind with a cozy movie night. Well, using the Uber Eats app to order pizza is just the reward you deserve after a stressful week. Whether you’re a meat-lovers diehard or a cheese pizza purist, they have more than enough pizza parlors for you to order from, in most cities.
- Satisfy your stuffed-crust cravings by ordering from your favorite national chain
- Or order directly from the local pizzeria all your friends have been raving about
Last Minute Supplies For Backyard BBQs
Summer is the perfect time to fire up the grill and kick back with friends. But realizing you’re missing a few things can quickly cause a panic, especially if guests are just about to show up. Fear not, Uber Eats is here to save the day. You can get almost anything delivered with the Uber Eats app now. That’s right, it’s not just food (although there’s still plenty of that).
- Get last-minute supplies—party cups, plates, utensils and more—delivered from your nearby convenience store
- Not sure if there’s enough food to feed all your friends? Order a party platter from your favorite restaurant
Skip The Line At The Ballpark
Want to grab a bite at the game but also watch every play? Next time you’re at the old ballpark, you won’t have to choose between the two thanks to Uber Eats. Using the app in select stadiums, you can place an order at a nearby concession from the comfort of your seat. Then, just skip the line for pickup when it’s ready.
- Load up on peanuts and hot dogs without missing a single pitch
- Or skip the line and none of the game when grabbing a soft pretzel or drink
Boneless or Bone-in Wings For Game Day
You’re not doing game-day right unless you’re loaded up on wings. And you’ll never worry about missing a second of the game, let alone the opening kick-off, by ordering your wings with Uber Eats. From traditional party packs for the whole crew to smaller bites to snack on solo, it’s all delivered straight to your door.
- Mix and match flavors in a party pack from your favorite national chain
- Or indulge in those specialty wings delivered from your local bar
Lunch For Busy Days At The Office
For those days when you can’t find time to step away for lunch or a coffee run, Uber Eats has you covered. Order tasty bites or drinks from your favorite restaurants—delivered straight to your office just by using the app.
- Need a boost to get you through the day? Let the app take charge of the coffee run.
- Forgot to pack lunch? Get last-minute lunch delivered from your favorite local spot.
The BroBible team writes about products and services that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.