REVIEW: Oakley’s Flight Jacket And Field Jacket Are The Next Generation In Performance Eyewear
Oakley, arguably the leading sport performance eyewear brand in the world, just released the next evolution in their line of eyewear with the launch of Flight Jacket and Field Jacket.
Both the Flight Jacket and Field Jacket are equipped with the world’s first airflow innovation they call the Oakley Advancer, that actually combats fog and overheating. Both pairs of new eyewear also features Oakley Prizm, which is engineered to dramatically enhance detail and help improve performance by providing ultra-precise color tuning that is available for specific environments and every day.
Key features of the Oakley Flight Jacket include…
• MAXIMIZED VISION: Flight Jacket features an open-edge brow to increase upper field of view
• DESIGN: Enhanced with interchangeable temple lengths for improved helmet compatibility
• PRIZM™: Equipped with Prizm lens technology to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• IMPROVED AIRFLOW: Crafted with Advancer™ nose bridge technology, athletes can combat fog and overheating with the simple pull of a toggle
• PROTECTION: Impact resistant shield lens and 100% UV protection with Plutonite® lens material