Swiss footwear company On (also referred to sometimes as On Running) has quickly made its way to the top of the industry in the past couple of years.
Anyone that owns a pair of On shoes will tell you how much they enjoy the lightweight, breathable feel of the sneakers—as well as the sneaker’s high level of modern style.
Three New Pairs of On Shoes To Buy
One of On’s biggest co-signs is tennis legend Roger Federer. When Federer famously left Nike for On years ago, many were unsure how his new sponsorship would play out.
The partnership couldn’t have performed any better. Now, On even has a signature Federer shoe, the On Roger Advantage.
The shoe’s crisp and sporty design has given a breath of fresh air to those who want to try out a new premium footwear option. I like to think of the Roger Advantage as a sportier version of an Air Force 1.
On is blazing its own path in the shoe game thanks to new footwear technology and high-quality design. We’ve pulled together three pairs of On styles you should consider buying below.
One more note, each pair will receive free U.S. shipping thanks to Huckberry!
The Roger Advantage
- Uppers: Vegan leather and recycled polyester
- Midsole: CloudTec ® foam cushioning
- Speedboard® stores and releases energy with each step for effortless, all-day comfort
- Performance sockliner creates a comfortable and easy step-in experience
- Colors available include White/Midnight and White/Eucalyptus
- Upper: Polyester, 40% recycled
- CloudTec® in Zero-Gravity foam midsole and CloudTec® rubber outsole
- Dual-density sock liner material for a fine, breathable, and comfortable step-in feel
- Speed-lace system for easy on and off shoes that stay in place securely
- Colors available include Black/White, Midnight/White, and Olive/White
- Upper: Polyester, 70% recycled
- Helion™ superfoam and CloudTec® cushioning midsole
- Missiongrip™ rubber outsole for hiking and outdoor adventures
- Available colors include Frost/Ink and Glacier/Black
John is the Style & Gear Editor at BroBible. You can contact him via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.