‘Performance Jorts’ seems a bit redundant because every pair of jorts on the planet will enable you to run fast and jump higher like the P.F. Flyers from The Sandlot. They’re basically wearable steroids. Pure distilled denim Vitamin S. That’s how I see it. But these jorts from Ripton and Co. are amazing and I wanted to put the two pairs on your radar today so you can cop them before the weather changes.
Ripton and Co
Full features of the Ripton and Co. V3 Performance Stretch Jean Shorts ($89) include:
- A pair of stretch performance jean shorts
- Built from Ripton & Co’s Steelknit® 38% weft stretch performance denim
- Denim is soft and stretchy but holds it shape even with rough use
- Quick-drying and lightweight for endless comfort
- Hyper stretch mesh pockets dry quickly after a dip in the water
- bluesign® certified fabric
- Unfinished cutoff edge with a 8.5” inseam
To purchase these performance denim jorts in Black Acid or Ventura, all you need to do is follow the links below or hit that ‘shop now’ button below to shop these styles over on Huckberry!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.