The Pike is a super limited-edition pocket knife from The James Brand that I needed you gentlemen to know about before it’s gone. Only 300 of the Rosewood Brass model were made and they’ll be gone in no time.
In addition to the Rosewood-Brass Pike model, there’s also Black on Black model with a handle made from ‘G10’ which is a high-pressure fiberglass composite. The blacked-out model might actually be my favorite of this new line of Pike Pocket Knives from The James Brand ($120).
The one thing that might trip you up about The Pike pocket knife is the price tag of $120 but this is truly a world-class tool that’s built for superior edge retention and can be used every day and passed down to the next generation. Let’s check out The Pike pocket knife from The James Brand ($120) with a full list of features below:
Full features of The Pike knife include:
- Exclusive rosewood and brass handled edition available only at Huckberry
- Super limited edition with only 300 Pikes made
- A modern take on the vintage folding knife updated with a simple and clean design
- PVD Black blade made from Sandvik 12c27 knife steel
- Handle scale made from Micarta (OD Green/Stainless), a composite resin known for its strength
- Uses a classic non-locking slip-joint construction
- Clean, slim design is meant to be carried in your pocket, with no clip for hip or external carry
- Includes a braided lanyard
You can purchase The Pike Pocket Knife ($120) right now on Huckberry by following that link, the ‘shop now’ button below, or any of the links above int his article!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.