Presented in partnership with Public Rec…
I’m a man of the people, meaning that, when I find something I think others should know about, I don’t withhold information and keep it for myself. Instead, I share the love by introducing things to many guys just like you — especially when it comes to things like clothes, which can often be a struggle for some dudes to shop for.
So when I got introduced to Public Rec last fall, I bragged about the company to everyone who would listen. I wrote about the joggers being the most comfy pants for any event. I talked about how the material was soft and light. And, even now, I find myself still wearing the Stadium Jogger as I write about something else I’m quite fond of: Public Rec shorts.
With spring soon turning to summer, it’s officially the season for massive thighs to be flaunted around like it’s nobody’s business. As a hardcore runner, you better believe I’m showing no mercy when it comes to showing a little leg, making sure everyone knows about the gains I’ve made from my time pounding the pavement.
And whether that means I’m doing so while working out or simply just walking around in some casual shorts, the choice is an easy one when it comes to the brand I’m wearing: Public Rec.
But what makes Public Rec shorts so much better than other options available? Well, thanks to the super-soft, midweight fabric, they’re made for nearly every occasion, and can be dressed up or down depending on the situation. That means you can lounge around on the couch in the morning, walk to get brunch in the afternoon, then wear them all night when grabbing drinks in the evening — all while feeling comfortable and looking great.
With a handful of options to choose from, take a look below at some of the styles you’ll want to scoop up for yourself before the summer hits. Trust me, you’re about to discover your new favorite shorts.
All Day Every Day Short
- Generous fit gives glutes and thighs room to breathe. If between sizes, size down
- 88% Nylon and 12% Spandex
- Two front zipper pockets, deep enough to secure valuables
- Soft and stetchy, the signature fabric offers both comfort and durability
- An elastic waistband allows maximum comfort
- Faux front fly brings a more formal look
- Modern cut skims glutes and thighs. If between sizes, size up
- 90% Polyester and 10% Spandex
- A hidden back zipper keeps valuables safe and secure
- Quick to dry, making for easy care
- The belt loops and a front zipper make for a formal look
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.