I’ll tell you something about my personal fitness routine that applies to me and me alone… When I go through periods of being lazy and realizing I should be exercising more, I force myself to start working out again by spending some money. I’ll buy some new workout clothes or running shoes, that way I feel like I have to get out and make use of it so the purchase isn’t a waste. I’ve been kind of lazy recently so this new RAINS Gym Bag is just what the doctor ordered.
The RAINS Gym Bag is currently available for purchase at Huckberry for $95 which is an absolute steal for the quality of bag you get. It’s available in multiple colors and can be used as a gym bag or a weekender duffel. Let’s check it out.
The RAINS Gym Bag Is A Versatile Waterproof Duffel That’s Perfect For An Active Lifestyle…
Full details of the RAINS Gym Bag include:
- A boxy duffle bag with a minimalist, no-frills design
- Large main compartment with plenty of room for clothes and gear
- Waterproof front zipper pocket for extra storage and easy access
- Made from RAINS’s signature weather-resistant blend of polyurethane and polyester
- Fabric designed to be waterproof with 8,000mm water column pressure
- Robust and comfortable handles
- Adjustable shoulder webbing strap for additional carry option
Don’t wait six months until January 1st to start hitting the gym. Pick up this bag today and use it as a gym bag or weekender/travel bag. Just hit the ‘shop’ button below or above!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.