- When searching for the best everyday carry gear the easiest path is to crowd source your hunt and see what other people are raving about on Reddit
- Here we have identified one of Reddit’s favorite everyday carry tools, a tried and true model of Leatherman that has been used by millions
- Read more Everyday Carry articles here
Reddit is the self-described ‘front page of the Internet’ and its micro-community subreddits cover pretty much every interest on planet earth. Dig in just a little bit and you will find thriving subreddits covering topics you never even knew existed. You can use those communities to crowdsource decisions and purchases. Here we take a look at one of Reddit’s favorite everyday carry tools, a multi-tool I came to purchase after being gifted one over 30 years ago in the Cub Scouts.
I’m talking, of course, about the Leatherman Wave or specifically the Leatherman Wave Plus Multi-Tool which retails for $110 and is worth every penny. Decades before this became one of Reddit’s favorite everyday carry tools I was gifted my first Leatherman by my mother when I was in the Cub Scouts and she was our scout leader.
My Leatherman likely would’ve lasted me my entire life if I wasn’t a kid and lost it at some point. The reason I believe that is because I came across this post on Reddit, one of the most popular r/EDC subreddit posts in the past year, about how someone sent in their 20-year-old Leatherman to be restored and it came back in practically brand new condition.
Reddit’s Favorite Everyday Carry Tools
This isn’t just lip service. Scroll through the most popular r/EDC posts on Reddit over the past year and you’ll find countless people sharing their Leatherman multitools. Like this one about groomsmen gifts, this one that was a gift for a kid, and another one right here. A little searching around the r/EDC subreddit and you’ll find that the Leatherman Wave ($110 here on Huckberry) is truly one of Reddit’s favorite everyday carry tools so let’s check it out!
Upgrade Your EDC Collection With The Leatherman Wave Multi-Tool
Full Specs Of Leatherman Wave, Reddit’s Favorite Everyday Carry Tool
* 17 tools in one compact, well-designed and field-proven package
* Stainless steel tools are hard-wearing and easy to maintain
* Every function on the multi-tool is operable with one hand
* Tools are accessible when the multi-tool is closed, similar to a pocket knife
* All tools lock in place when pulled out
* Includes a premium ballistic nylon sheath with velcro closure and three pockets/slots for accessories
If you want to learn more about the Leatherman Wave Plus Multi-Tool, one of Reddit’s favorite everyday carry tools, just hop on over to Google and search for yourself or click through on all of those /r/EDC posts I linked above as testimonials.
And to purchase it today for $100 just hit the ‘shop’ buttons anywhere above and/or below throughout this article!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article includes a product from a BroBible affiliate partner. We may earn a commission from purchases.