Anyone in the market for a new pocket knife has come to the right place. The limited-edition Redstone Pocket Knife by The James Brand was custom-designed by climber and photographer Savannah Cummins in collaboration with Huckberry. And it is available exclusively at Huckberry by following any of the links or ‘buy now’ buttons below!
A few things make the Redstone Pocket Knife by The James Brand a must-have this spring. It was built for keeping things simple and uncomplicating life. If that sounds abstract it’s not meant to be, it’s really just a pocket knife that’s built to be used when you need it.
The design is lightweight but sturdy and can be used for everything from fishing to whittling, or cutting ropes to opening boxes. It’s an all-purpose everyday carry knife that’s eye-catching and will last you a LONG time due to the top quality materials.
Full features of the Redstone Pocket Knife ($99):
- Durable and lightweight outdoor folding knife made for adventure
- Island design concept allows for a finger to rest between the islands for superior grip
- Incredibly strong one-piece die-stamped chassis
- Features TJB Slide-Lock design for secure lock-up and easy one handed use
- Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade is super durable, corrosion resistant, and holds a razor edge
- Lightweight bent-wire clip for an easy carry
- Included paracord lanyard for attaching to your day pack
- The James Brand x Huckberry co-branded bead
To purchase this knife you’ll have to head over to Huckberry. Just hit that ‘buy’ button below and you’ll be brought right there!
Want more from BroBible? Follow us on Google News.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.