This is the time of year when the summer vibes start feeling just right. The weather is warm and breezy, the days are long, and you start thinking about how many hours you can get by the pool, in the boat, or at the beach.
It’s Salt Life season – the precious time of year when fish are getting more active in shallow water and you’re giddy to go catch ’em.
Last year summer we were obsessed with their boat shoe flip flops, which you can still buy starting at $70 via SaltLife.com right now.
Salt Life just updated their store with all kinds of fresh threads for the change of season: Boardshorts, lids, button-downs, long-sleeves, and pocket tees. If you’re a proud boat owner, they also just released a section where you can design customizable captains’ tees.
Here are a couple of favorites:
- Coral Life Woven Shirt – $58
- Liquid Depth Short Sleeve Performance Pocket Tee – $56 (far right)
- Tournament Boardshorts – $60 (bottom left)
- Hula Vibes Boardshorts – $66
- Stacked Up Short Sleeve Pocket Tee – $34
- Tuna Brigade Performance Visor – $28 (top middle)
- Artsy Mahi Short Sleeve Pocket Shirt – $24 (top left)
- Coral Life Boardshorts – $56 (bottom middle)
Get outfitted and get out there.